Monday, March 22, 2010

Designer Twigs

What a fab day it is! I was walking my dogs this morning, planning my day and suddenly it dawned on me as I was looking at the pile of tree branches that had recently been stacked, why would I buy branches when here they are for FREE!!

I was going to buy a few bunches of them today for a clients living room and you know it can add up quickly when you need 5 plus bunches to make a nice full design.

So I took the dogs home and got more than enough twigs for free. I painted some of the branches white and left some of them natural.

Take a look around next time you are outside, you will start to see twigs everywhere.
Be sure to keep plenty of spray paint on hand. You never know when you will need it.

It is a fab day indeed! Till next time, Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment